Oncogenesis and Therapeutic Targeting of the Sarcoma Cell (ONCOSARC)
Sarcoma Research Group
- STRATEGIC GOALS
- Identification of critical molecular mediators of oncogenic signaling in sarcomas.
- Characterization of response and resistance mechanisms to targeted therapies in sarcomas.
- Preclinical modelling and validation of therapeutic strategies to be translated into the clinic.
- Characterization of the immunological features of sarcomas.
- Development of Dna Damage Repair based therapeutic strategies in sarcomas .
- Genomic and transcriptomic landscape of resistance to therapies in sarcomas.
- Preclinical development of targeted therapies in sarcomas.
- Principal Investigator
- Antoine ITALIANO
- Pre-Doctoral Fellows
- Post-Doctoral Fellows
- Research Engineer
- Research technician